Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm in 2 Treasuries!

In everyone's life....
Selected by sosorosey, whom I met in the Etsy forums. Mine are the Lemon Drop earrings near the center. :)




Out on a LIMB!! Save me save me!
Selected by BeadNestDesigns, who has an amazing talent for Treasuries. Mine is the King of the Castle cat photo at the bottom left hand corner. :)


A Treasury is a "way to shop" on Etsy. They are collections of items by Etsy artists and can be created by anyone with an Etsy account and enough patience to wait for a spot to open up. They're a great way to get your items seen by more people, and I'm so happy to have been featured in 2!

Be sure to check out both of these lovely ladies' shops! BeadNestDesigns has some really gorgeous jewelry, and sosorosey does amazingly talented things with crochet. :)

2 comments:

BeadNestDesigns said...

Thank you for posting my treasury on your blog and for having a great item to include! Your kitty pic was a perfect match!!

Jennie said...

Wowza! Thanks so much for the blog press :) You're an amazing person with huge talent to match your heart ~ I thank you for the daily forum "hugs"!