Monday, September 29, 2008

My First Time Being Featured!

I've done features on fellow Etsy artists here on my blog, but have never had the honour of being featured anywhere before. I got a wonderful surprise this morning when a lady I made a pay-it-forward banner for sent me the link to the feature she did on me on her blog! :D I'm so excited! What a wonderful feeling. :D

Check it out: The Ordinary Housewife - featured artist- Genuine Article

Kelly has a fabulous little Etsy shop of her own, which she just started listing in this past weekend. :) She does wonderful work with silk and crochet.

(click the images to view the items)

Isn't this the most gorgeous shade of turquoise? :)

An adorable hat for the stylish toddler.

This charming scarf would be the perfect accent to any outfit.

And check out her work painting on silk!

Take a look at some of the features I've done on other Etsy artists- jessijewels, CelticKnot, hdawnparratt, and lewesiaglass.


1 comment:

Debashri said...

I am so happy for you, on being featured. Things like these help us artists get noticed more and it is so nice of the lady to have done something like this for you! :)