Monday, December 29, 2008

Rings with Bling.

As soon as I was comfortable hammering pure sterling rings, I wanted to add more to some of my designs. I have SO many beads that I'm in love with, and I know that they'll make fabulous rings, but I needed to work out a few techniques for how exactly to attach them to a sterling base.

I'm really pleased with what I've come up with so far, and glancing around Etsy, I haven't seen any others like them. :)

(Click images to view items.)
Amethyst and Peridot.


Tiger's Eye.


Faceted Amethyst.


Hematite.

I have ordered MANY more fabulous stones which I hope will arrive soon so that I can make more of these rings. I'm really excited about the ideas that I have bubbling around in my head. :D

15 comments:

blackfeatherfarm said...

Very pretty things !

SleightGirl said...

Those are so beautiful! I love the one with the peridot in it (well, it is my birthstone) and I also love the hemotite one. You are really talented!

T.Allen-Mercado said...

The Faceted Amethyst is my favorite what a gorgeous stone. Looks like you're off to quite a start!

Blossoms said...

Awesome rings!Looking to get some soon

Sarah Jane said...

Thanks, all! I'm having a lot of fun with them. :)

I have some new earring ideas, too. :)

JuliaA said...

they're all gorgeous. i seriously considered the amethyst one--so pretty! but as you know, i went with the hematite, which is perfect for me. :D

Joy (a.k.a. The Monkey) said...

That's a really great idea! I hope you sell lots of them!

Jennie said...

Sarah- these rings really feel like a niche for you, don't you think? Your excitement about your work on these is contagious :)

Keep up the excellent work!!!

Beth said...

Beautiful! I really like the hematite one.

Kala Pohl Studio said...

They are absolutely beautiful, I love them all:):)

Happy New Year.

Som's Studio said...

The Amethyst and Peridot is exactly what I was talking of in my comment to your earlier post....your rings are gorgeous!!
Happy New year!

Linda said...

Beautiful work.

Xylia said...

I love them all, especially the hematite!

rachellucie said...

that amethyst bead ring is gorgeous!

Habeib Khan said...

Lols Gag is the the Best Lol Network Ever, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Funny Vidoes, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Epic Videos, Prank Videos, Fail Videos and Much More Fun and Entertainment, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
lolsgag.com