Monday, December 29, 2008

Rings with Bling.

As soon as I was comfortable hammering pure sterling rings, I wanted to add more to some of my designs. I have SO many beads that I'm in love with, and I know that they'll make fabulous rings, but I needed to work out a few techniques for how exactly to attach them to a sterling base.

I'm really pleased with what I've come up with so far, and glancing around Etsy, I haven't seen any others like them. :)

(Click images to view items.)
Amethyst and Peridot.


Tiger's Eye.


Faceted Amethyst.


Hematite.

I have ordered MANY more fabulous stones which I hope will arrive soon so that I can make more of these rings. I'm really excited about the ideas that I have bubbling around in my head. :D

14 comments:

Blackfeatherfarm said...

Very pretty things !

SleightGirl said...

Those are so beautiful! I love the one with the peridot in it (well, it is my birthstone) and I also love the hemotite one. You are really talented!

T.Allen said...

The Faceted Amethyst is my favorite what a gorgeous stone. Looks like you're off to quite a start!

Debashri said...

Awesome rings!Looking to get some soon

Sarah Jane said...

Thanks, all! I'm having a lot of fun with them. :)

I have some new earring ideas, too. :)

JuliaA said...

they're all gorgeous. i seriously considered the amethyst one--so pretty! but as you know, i went with the hematite, which is perfect for me. :D

Joy (a.k.a. The Monkey) said...

That's a really great idea! I hope you sell lots of them!

Jennie said...

Sarah- these rings really feel like a niche for you, don't you think? Your excitement about your work on these is contagious :)

Keep up the excellent work!!!

Beth said...

Beautiful! I really like the hematite one.

My Inspired Reality said...

They are absolutely beautiful, I love them all:):)

Happy New Year.

Som's Studio said...

The Amethyst and Peridot is exactly what I was talking of in my comment to your earlier post....your rings are gorgeous!!
Happy New year!

Linda said...

Beautiful work.

Shakti said...

I love them all, especially the hematite!

Unknown said...

that amethyst bead ring is gorgeous!